[SC] Auction House

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dark Orbit:

It has been a long time I visited the Auction House. I hated going there because they way you set it up. I am so glad you have gotten rid of the "I'm Not A Robot." I thought it was way out of line.

I have a new ship and it doesn't have much. It is bare bones equipped. I go to the Auction house to make and take items I can use to help improve my ship. Yes, I make money too so I can buy Credit Ammo, Missiles, and Rockets for my ship. Uridium I don't have much and it goes into Ammo too when I have some so I can have better ammo for stronger aliens.

I can't under stand why you are so Protected about the Auction House. If I big on one item or all of them so what. I don't know why you have to put up and Icon "You have bid too quickly on too many items." So what, you aren't bidding and if you do bid over me. That is what an Auction is. A bidding war. If I get the item I'm bidding on great. If I don't get it, I'll try again, and again.

Some days I win and some I don't. So let me bid as well as others. I have seen others with several bids just like I'm doing. Sometimes I bid over and more times I don't.

Angus

2. Because of the auction bots. Thats all. They have no way to stop any of it anymore. After my note about how certain ships move in fights and the delta gate aliens its all clear.

Code base is shared openly with the other division.

3. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

problem is they got rid of the catcha, now the bid bots , are back in full swing, well done DO,,,,,,,,,,