[UI] Auctions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rmarshallc, May 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rmarshallc

Rmarshallc User

Somethings really got to be done about the auctions. I played for a little bit a few years ago and lost intrest but recently decided to try again and its almost impossible to get anything on the auctions with everyone having 2-5 accounts and bidding way above what any new player can afford.

Call it whinning or whatever you want but its hard for new players to enjoy the game when we dont even stand a chance. Isnt the point of a game to draw new players in? Seems it just caters to the botters and people who buy accounts.

I dont have all day to play like most people i get maybe a few hours if im lucky and to try and get stuff in auctions is impossble when someone bids 100m on a lf-3 and everything else a new player would need.

2. coobo99

coobo99 User

There's already been a post about reworking the game economy. Apart of this, I made sure to include a post about the auctions.
    Two sets of auctions based on your current credit count.
    Possibly your credit income if DO feels like putting the work in to keep track of that.