"Authorization Failed" in chat

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by čøƒƒĭn, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't been able to chat for a couple weeks now. When I try to open it, the window just says "Authorization Failed." I cleared internet cache, flash cache, restarted, all of that. I still have the same problem. I don't think I've gotten any chat bans or anything like that. Anybody have any other ideas?

2. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

"Authorization Failed" is not a chat ban issue.:)

Which browser are you using?
    Some player are having various issue with google chrome, if you are using chrome this thread might help.

Have you check you are using the latest updates?

3. I typically use Firefox and I am on the latest update. I've tried logging in using IE and have the same problem. I've not used Chrome at all.

4. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

There was a thread in the old forum about "Authorization Failed" chat but I can't currently search the old forum, but from memory you have done all that it suggests.

I've search the web and not come up with any other suggestions.

I guess you have reset the flash setting... ( right click on game screen) to unlimited, not that it is likely to fix this issue.

I have only ever not been able to clear that message once, years ago, back then it eventually cleared it's self after a server reset.

I'm not sure what else to suggest.

You could try messaging support, they may be able to reset your chat.
    You could also try logging into another account and possibly another server, at least you would then know if it was specific to that account and server or more general.

5. Thank you for your help, pacman. I'll see what support has to say.

6. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Closing, as the OP has contacted Support.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Contact Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.