Axe says hello!

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by AxeSG81, Feb 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AxeSG81

AxeSG81 User

Hi Folks,

Just a quick flyby to say hello. I've kept my account more out of nostalgia than anything.

To all you modern pilots, I'm Oldskool, in case you've never heard of me. Really oldskool and I guess you can say I'm sentimental and missing my old m8s from back in 2008.

Storm, Icey, Lith, Paliades, KennyUK, Ace, Rabid, Stan, Dark Demons, Mucke of Sweden (yeah, even you), Crown of Denmark, AFO, Motu, Bad Boyz Elite, Sean & Emmx, Flumpy Lugs, Coffee, all names that made classic Dark Orbit great and what is today.

Anyway, give us a shout out if you remember us. Especially, if I've forgotten any of y'all :D

If it's red...IT'S DEAD!!

Axe, 2015.

P.S. Ain't it awesome that after all these years I finally get to change my forum name when I'm not playing the game? Ha!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  2. just like to point out darkorbit aint bin out 15 years lol but all the names u posted bring back some memory's

3. Dunno you but cool to see another DO geezer anyways ^_^