Baterax Images & Animations

Discussion in 'Media Library' started by Baterax, Sep 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Baterax

Baterax User

Imagine a clan held ship that went through a series of maps. maybe even a system that can be clan held by gate guarding.

2. Baterax

Baterax User

Not too sure if I'm calling this finished, but my goli needed something to shoot at in my posters

[​IMG]

*Amitié* likes this.
  3. Baterax

Baterax User

So I had this idea for a clan battle ship that jumped between maps within sectors. here is the turntable animation of it. I didn't make a large resolution file out of it but there will be some stills of it to follow over the next few days.

*Amitié* and Verse like this.

4. Sooo....adding a Imperial Star Destroyer?

5. Baterax

Baterax User

that design is not even close to that. just because it has stacks and a raised center doesn't make it a star destroyer.

6. Baterax

Baterax User

With out the front hanger

[​IMG]

*Amitié* likes this.
  7. Baterax

Baterax User

with hanger

[​IMG]

*Amitié* likes this.
  8. Baterax

Baterax User

some guns

[​IMG]

*Amitié* likes this.
  9. Baterax

Baterax User

Top back

[​IMG]

*Amitié* likes this.
  10. Baterax

Baterax User

I haven't posted here in a long time but I have been studying a hard surface modeling series and thought I'd post a WIP of a concept venom/cyborg ship. It's been a while since I did anything DO related. Love it or hate it, I was just practicing none the less. I will post more as I go to finish it up. I may even try an animation with it.

[​IMG]

with guns, now starting the rest of the texture process.

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 28, 2020
    *Amitié* likes this.
  11. Impressive modelling...nice work.

Baterax likes this.
  12. Wow, wow, wow. Huge progress on it since you've last uploaded. Would love to see more :D

Baterax likes this.
  13. Baterax

Baterax User

[​IMG]

I might build some matching drones but not sure. done for now. will build some scenes with it. should make for a nice poster.

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 28, 2020
    *Amitié* and KilerStreak like this.