Battle for Influence 2017

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, May 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello spacepilots,

The Battle for Influence is about to kick off. Please feel free to leave your feedback regarding the event, and the Solar Calendar, here for the team.

>>Official Announcement
    >>FAQ

Good luck out there!

2. Why are Indoctrine Oil not in the Rewards like the last 2 Events? It's the most sought after material in this Games right now?

I see you may get some from the Calendar,..but in that situation you would get say,..1 to 3 of them like the Q-Gate?

Not to mention Schisim Crystals

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  3. Xmancode

Xmancode User

Ok listen. When new event comes out i want to do daily event missions that give Ores as a reward. A quest that gives log discs, booty, extra energy, rockets, bla bla is borring.

4. Well we're off to a good start. Login tonight, only my home uppers maps work.

Try 4-5 nope, try 1-4 nope. Not wasting anymore warps to recover.

Logging out.

-FT

Total game time this evening 15 minutes.
    Total game time this time 2 years ago 10 hours.

SloopJohn likes this.
  5. Azarameus

Azarameus User

First event mission Dream-Team's last requirement is to damage goliath ships in 4-1 map. Are you serious? The only ships to be found in 4-1 are cloaked fast ships mostly botting for boxes. Mission Aborted :(

6. krekein

krekein User

I did this by damaging myself with a bomb...

7. Spaceball should give some points too, because the other events (TDM, Sector control etc) are for Ufe.

8. Influence points
    Enemy faction player kills15
    its too much. Its been 10 hours event started but some players already have 4k points killing bot. at 4-x map and get alot of points already.

SloopJohn likes this.
  9. Mr.kolari

Mr.kolari User

Im not get any points this event (aliens). Yesterday i get but not today.

10. Influence points

For every of the following actions, the players should be getting

ActionNumber of Points
    Quest finished5
    Enemy faction player kills15
    Alpha Gates win15
    Beta Gates win20
    Gamma Gates win25
    Delta Gates win30
    Epsilon Gates win35
    Zeta Gates win40
    Kappa Gates win45
    Lambda Gates win50
    Kronos Gates win60
    Hades Gates win40
    TDM wins per match45
    Sector Control wins per match30
    Capture the beacon wins per point40

11. Mr.kolari

Mr.kolari User

2 points normal aliens???? yesterday i get 2 points normal alien in maps but today nothing. Only enemy player 15 points.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  12. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

50 points for doing a Lambda gate is far to high for the easiest of all the gates, Zeta's and Kappa's are more difficult but get fewer points some how I do not see the logic behind this.

PuckerUp likes this.
  13. apetown.

apetown. User

There is no points for NPC kills, and points obtained from NPC kills will be removed later.

Mr.kolari likes this.
  14. Solid_Eye

NPC points were eliminated in particular, I believe, because of bots. Any points gained already from then should be attended to, it's just a matter of when.

Regards,

15. Question:

If I use my Vanquisher Goliath during this event do I get more points per ship kill? Vanquisher is an Influence design yes?

-FT

16. Solid_Eye

Vanquisher, Peacemaker and Sovereign were the three influence designs introduced with the previous battle for influence.

But yes they should be working to boost influence gains as they did before as far as we know :)

17. This is event is easy and simple. I love it. I kill bots for influence points. I 100% support another event.

My advice on next event is to do more pvp related like this one. Love it so much I kill so many zombies.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  18. apetown.

apetown. User

botter event transformed into pusher event. not worth of even trying to compete anymore

Odin® likes this.
  19. Bosanac

Bosanac User

The only problem i've with this event is, that you can easily exploit it. Even with the worst ship and the worst equipment you can rank number 1 in the personal influance ranking....

20. Odin®

Odin® User

Bot kills = 15 points influence let alone PvP kill quests , KMA ... DarkOrbit is pushing certain Script users ... don't worry Deter or Solid_Eye I took a screenshot of my post and thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.