Battlepass not working

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by DrillON, Jul 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DrillON

DrillON User

Got battlepasss in shop but nothing happened 200 uri for that nothing happened.

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

just reload, it's a glitch, same as EE don't show until a reload

DrillON likes this.
  3. DrillON

DrillON User

172514155 id Still nothing working tried reload 10 times nothing happening.
    What am I supposed to see a new gate. do I go to a certain map? Cant see any thing different.

4. To confirm, you purchased the Battle Pass, worth 200,000 Uridium, right?

[​IMG]

This unlocks the Premium rewards for completing Battle Pass Objectives. Once you log into the space map, you will see the Objectives icon on the left navigation bar. Once you open that up, you will see the objectives you can complete, and what rewards they grant you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the current Battle Pass, the only reward received for purchasing it are the Battle Pass Keys. You can only collect the Battle Pass Keys by completing the objectives next to the column. The Battle Pass Keys can then be exchanged for items, such as ship designs & modules in the Key Exchange tab, within the same window.

Purchasing the Battle Pass, either through Payment, or by Uridium, yields only what I've covered above, and nothing additional.

My personal suggestion: Only purchase the Battle Pass after you complete all or most of the objectives, and you get enough Battle Pass Keys out of it to be worth whatever items you get from the Key Exchange.

DrillON likes this.
  5. DrillON

DrillON User

Cheers shut down.