[SC] been away, an unbiased review before i dig in again, FWIW-MOP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by steviray, Feb 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. steviray

steviray User

well as i said in the headline. I quit for awhile. Well over a year ago. When i checked back in I expected to find a dead game. To my pleasant surprise, Not so much.

i have only played for a few days, but what i have found so far is @#$^%# AWESOME.

I will have to say that the most noticeable improvement has been a less volatile game atmosphere now as opposed to a year ago. This is definitely a good thing. Having the Goli-Gods preying upon the game population is not a healthy environment for player development.

The direction Bigpoint is going with ships and ship development is again i think an awesome move. Dispersing the power base within a ship/account will go a long way in diminishing the power disparity between the "wallet warriors" and the "grinder". This is a game, so in that respect "EVERY" player should have a "CHANCE" at every engagement, however "SMALL" that chance may be.

see you guys on da maps. Ill play again for a little while.

KilerStreak likes this.
  2. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

Chance, interesting word probably needs No in front of it. Don't even bother firing back any more because its pointless, when somebody is firing 100000 hit points you last about 2 seconds.

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  3. steviray

steviray User

yes unfortunately this is a first strike game, he who strikes first is likely to win. This is why grinders always lose, we get caught on the maps, end up scrambling and dyeing as we are switching ammos and configs. DO has at least taken a few steps, it may be an illusionary one we'll see. One thing I HOPE the DO restructuring taught them is, a account has to have room to grow or else the game is truly dead.

4. Donald0517

Donald0517 User

Let me be honest with u before u spend a ton of money building a new ship in this game. The bots rule most of the servers. They spend all week botting then on Sunday's on double gate day the do gates all day long. Anytime there is an event the hog the aliens and kill anyone who tries to even get close to them with their auto locks and damage hacks. I am not putting another cent in this game because of this until DO realizes this and decides to do as their terms and conditions state and start banning the bots. As it stands now this game is dying fast most legit players have quit or r planning on quitting some of us like myself still play some just because of how much money I have spent and the hope that DO will eventually decide to stop the bots, but every day my hope of the bots going away diminishes more and more and the amount I play does too as the game keeps getting worse everyday and they keep adding new guns new ships new shields instead of fixing existing problems like lag and stuff. this game is dying don't waste ur money honestly just don't!!!!! I'm sure DO with remove this post from ur post but I hope u and others get to alleast read it before they do and and u spend too much of ur hard earned $$$$$$$!!!!

5. ya its just sickning whats going on. i was told they are going to let them keep botting till the down load comes out then they will have to sign the new terms and agreements like all of us have to do anyhow if they bot after the down load they will be perm band but up till the dwn load they can bot wich is bs they should be perm ban now and not let them keep all there cheating stuff they got in zombie mode after the down load its not fair to us legit players we all legit players should get together on a ts or create a discord server and talk in the forums is like farting in the wind get answers they do read these i can keep going on and on so i better stop lol i salute all you legit players out there

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. I myself have finally decided to retire somewhat from this game. for awhile i couldn't compete in top user because of previously stated reasons by repsonders to this thread. But when i finally can do double gg rewards day, i'm STILL falling behind. so i've come to the decision that this game is no longer worth my time and money. I will however check in from time to time and do my daily log-in's to get the log-in bonus. but other than that i feel bigpoint won't or care to want to do what is necessary to truly reform this game. Thus Endeth The Sermon . :mad::eek:

7. I am with you sixx_a.m i too is just sending sep and keeping an eye out for something new the good thing about my ship is i have almost every thing so its mind boggling to get 1 fig in a fight
    level 26
    45 level 12 prom lasers
    double boost
    lvl 16 B02
    sep lasers still die in less than 10 seconds

Rawlinson likes this.