Been lost in space for over a decade.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by SS_Heart_of_Gold, Feb 21, 2021 at 4:44 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I finally found my way back to my ship, that I started back in 2008. I don't know what made me look this game up after being away for so long but last week I did. I just wanted to see if the game was still around, and I'm surprised it is. I logged in with a new account just to see what all has changed and it looks like a good deal has, but a lot is very familiar as well.

It took me a while to remember my old log in info, but when I did I was shocked to see my old ship and all my gear still here, waiting for me. So here I am. Over a decade has passed and I guess I'll play around a bit and try to learn all this new stuff. Looks like some fun toys to play with.

Anyone care to give me any tips for navigating this new, yet familiar, battle field?

2. Lol well a lot has changed since then, a whole lot. If you really want to know, hmu at FooJub#4114 on discord. The forums are too delayed and are touchy regarding certain topics.

3. it's better to start over than to continue playing on the old account

4. can you explain why it would be better? I have a Veteran Goliath with full LF3/10k shield/top generators/lvl 6 iris, all the bells and whistles, that I spent a long time getting. How is it better to ditch that and start over?

5. now even LF-4s are considered weak
    beginners are given an offer with a doubling of the reward for all quests for 72 hours (appears from 6 to 8 levels), with its help we quickly recruit 17 lvl and complete 10 quests to get the 10 most powerful lasers (when doubling we get 20)
    shields and engines at auction are very easy to get, ships too