"beneath the terrain flag" quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .-ŚìζvєŖ†βuζζєT-., Apr 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am pretty sure this applies to Zeta gate but as for the melters & devourers, why the numbers 2 & 3?

2. whoeva

whoeva User

No idea but 1 zeta will complete the quest.

3. I haven't payed much attention to the missions, but all i can say is, as long as it takes 1 gate, who cares? lol

4. Hello .-ŚìζvєŖ†βuζζєT-.

Thank you whoeva for assisting with this thread.

For this quest you need to destroy 20 melters and 2 devourer and its applicable to Zeta gate.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

5. Was just curious why they would put the numbers
    in when they don't appear to relate to any waves or anything else in the map. Thought just maybe it meant doing a second & third gate!!

Other than that, can close.

6. Might be a typo. or some other error.

7. PS Demon, could you tell me how you do the white top for the quote pls.

8. Blue~Lazer

Blue~Lazer User

ive noticed this week that zeta names either in clan member position or on the mini map change. if youre in a clan and check your position in the maps in the members page when you are in a zeta it will say something like Position: GG Zeta1 or Position: GG Zeta3 , same as on the mini map when youre in zeta, it will say Z2 or so on .. its possible hat if youre told to do the quest in a gate with those numbers, that that is what it means. checkyour mini map or clan members page as to which zeta you are in. why they are different numbers though is a mystery to me lol.

9. The Zeta Gate is completed in three stages. The numbers on the Aliens represent the stages.

You will notice that as you progress through the Galaxy Gate, the background and Map number will change. I'd assume it was easier for them to just add in two more Maps than make a dynamic Map instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.