Best Alien to Kill for...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by cooljak96, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

It originally did go to each individual post. If you click on "Uber Alien Experience" for example, it takes you to the post with the chart for it. Unfortunately, when we changed from vBulletin to XenForo, I had to go back and change each link so that it matched up with the new thread. Since then, some links may have gotten broken for whatever reason.

It will take me some time to go through and individually check each one. If it's not right (image is broken), I then have to go through my images on the server, find the correct one, and upload it again. If I can't find it, I would have to create a new image.

For now, it is better to just scroll through the posts to find what you are looking for, as it will take me a long time to get to this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

jackknife likes this.
  2. Maybe tack on a summery. The work you have done on this tread is impressive. The math and charts look great. It seems like, looking at this information, there are two or three aliens that are "the best for" multiple things.

Also maybe putting what maps these aliens can be found on would be helpful as well (say in the center blank column). This will help noobs (like me) figure out which maps to focus on while boxing/building accounts.