Best way to get stronger

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Λℓмоѕт•Fαмоυѕ, Sep 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Complete the Zeta Gate as many times as you can to become full LF-4, havocs and apis/zeus drones.

That's the secret, there is no other good way.

2. gggggg

gggggg User

Yes thats right. If you got stuck in 2017 lol

3. what?

4. Don't you see?
    ppl of UFE status were now grinding sometime for maxed prometheus and spartan.

REGARD.

5. You can't be spartans without havocs from zeta gate.
    Prometheus are hard to get and barely worth it, getting full lf-4, pirate booty boxes and logdisks is more important.

6. without being UFE, true. it's mostly important for make 9,10 drone and havocs.

7. It's not up for argument. Zeta gate is the fastest way to grow ship.

8. Prometheus aren’t hard to get what are you smoking

9. They are very hard to get if you don't have LF-4s, and barely worth it too.

10. Yeah i don't know what you mean by hardly worth it when regular lf4's hit regular damage in blm's but prometheus hit like almost 1 mil damage when ship drones and pet are equipped and using abl ammo in blm's. I would like to see you hit that damage with regular lf4's.
    Also just doing Zeta you would never become real strong cause regular lf4's are the weakest lf4's right now unless you did it during enhanced lf4 day and got the new lf4's.
    Although i agree Zeta is the fastest way to get ld, and booty keys and also havoc drones are a good addition to any up and coming pilot.

11. against blacklight yeah the prometheus hit harder but you only do the blacklight to gain them anyway so who cares.

Zeta is the best gate because it excelerates you the fastest, simple as that.