BESTEST PLAYER ON GB1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JUDGE, Jun 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

BESTEST PLAYER ON GB1

This poll will close on Jun 24, 2024 at 6:27 PM.
  1. CHER LLOYD ROCKS

40.5%
  2. PRINCE JUDGE

24.3%
  3. JINGLE BELLS JUDGE

29.7%
  4. INGLORIOUS JUDGE

32.4%
  5. I AM THE BESTEST

56.8%
  6. JUDGE

43.2%
  7. SUPREME JUDGE

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Don't take it seriously at all .. know Judge as a player & spent a fair amount of time with him in a clan when he was in MMO .. when I did play a lot & was above him in the rankings!!

JUDGE likes this.
  2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

You were not the bestest back then even if you were above him in rankings :p

JUDGE likes this.
  3. I think we all know the true answer.

I AM THE BEST

JUDGE likes this.
  4. is your name on the list?

No therefore you cant be the best.

JUDGE likes this.
  5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Can't argue with that logic.

That one guy with judge in his name is the best I would say.

JUDGE likes this.
  6. There should be a none of the above option :p

JUDGE and In-ŧhis-Silĕncĕ like this.
  7. Maybe you should take some time out & actually read hat people write & what it actually means.

I never said anything about me being the best or putting myself into that category.

this is a humurous thread by JUDGE & isn't really about who is the best .. it is more of a case of what do people think is the best name for him as a player - after all, all the names stated are names he has had as a player!!

JUDGE likes this.
  8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

You're taking this too seriously. If you can't even notice the sarcasm in my previous comment, you ought to quit. qq

JUDGE and .USS.Goliath. like this.
  9. Despite all the hate towards Judge, i still think he's the bestest. Quite easily.

JUDGE likes this.
  10. qq

JUDGE and Seraphim like this.
  11. JUDGE

JUDGE User

Who hates me ? tell me who and ill put my tongue in their ear .. anyway you can tell everyone loves me as im winning the vote hands down by a mile . I cant see anybody overtaking me on votes i think its safe to say im going to win this poll .:D

12. stuck a vote in ,just cant get mental image of judge dressed up as cher lloyd out of my head now for some reason xx

JUDGE likes this.
  13. i voted for cher lloyd just because she needs all the help she can get sorry judge and i know green green grass going to give me it tight on vent now lol :

JUDGE likes this.
  14. I like Supreme Judge. :) It sounds very technical, sorta like "Supreme Court".

JUDGE likes this.
  15. =Richie=

=Richie= User

Really? where's Flash in the list? DC? Half the names on this list i have never seen in the game!!

JUDGE likes this.
  16. I think you are missing the point....

Oh and snails be quite you dribbler haha

Ω..ÄЯΣŜ..Ω and JUDGE like this.
  17. JUDGE

JUDGE User

[​IMG]

Seraphim and GREEN-GREEN-GRASS like this.
  18. -Willows-

-Willows- User

qq what about smelly judge :)

JUDGE likes this.
  19. JUDGE

JUDGE User

Willows i hear-by sentence you to 5 years solitary confinement in the group gate .[​IMG]

-Willows- likes this.
  20. -Willows-

-Willows- User

Sorry i cant do that BP will think ill make to much urids and ban me :(

JUDGE and .USS.Goliath. like this.