Bidding and other issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [HUN]SzakiLaci, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dear Developers !

[OFF]
    This is my first post in DO forum, and first I would like to congratulate for the great job you've done! As a 38 year old programmer myself, I can really realize and appreciate the lot of work, you've put into this game yet. But as IT professional myself, can not hold back the small problems I've found, and I hope you will see my letter as a "good-will help". :rolleyes:
    [/OFF]

1. At the bidding section :
    1.1 The ScrollBar should scroll 1 page only, not 2, if clicked empty part.
    1.2 The scroll-arrows should scroll down only 1 item
    1.3 Man has to click exactly the middle of text-field, to activate the cursor, and being able to type the credit number! ... Should work in the whole gray field
    1.4 Hitting [Enter] after typed number works always fine, but clicking the [Button] under it, doesn't work always at the first time, and usually takes more time to handle for the browser.
    1.5 The MOST IMPORTANT: The Whole bidding part of the game taking too much resource of the CPU, and seems to eat up the memory too. If it's opened for a longer time, it makes the whole PC lagging every few sec. (Even on a core i5 4GB ram machine. )
    This can effect the gameplay too, freezing the browser for 1-3 whole seconds, in a repeating period
    Please make this part of the game LESS resource-consuming, when you're going to reconstruct the Bidding part soon ! ;)

2. At the Main screen the upper running/scrolling text is taking too much CPU time too, making a PC noisy and more energy consumed unnecessary by it.
    ("Thing Green" a bit please !)
    It would be obvious, to be able to STOP the right-to-left running text, not just by moving the mouse over it, but infinitely. (A small STOP button next to it is all what needed. :D)

Thanks for reading this !
    László (Hungary)

2. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you for being so candid with your ingame thoughts and issues.
    I will pass this information along to have it investigated further.

Thank you and have a lovely day!
    Astraea