[TI] Bigpoint we want to wake up!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GREEKHELLBOSS, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This mornging u knew well how to take my 1.49 $ automatically, but all day i could not log in to my game,I want ******* rewards back or my money back, i wanted to go all day gates with my money that i spent on you and you did not do anything,Every [REMOVED] weekend the same [REMOVED], stop doing events, we did not ask for that, we asked for not even stop the lags , just reduce them ,last 3 months the same [REMOVED],you and your mods are not know how to sevice the gamers. I represent all DO players, DO SOMETHING TO HAVE NO MORE LAGS.!!!

Last edited by moderator: Apr 1, 2020
    DarkMarsGR likes this.
  2. Everyone is under quarantine, and companies in Europe are being required to throttle their services to reduce their load on the mainframe.
    Bigpoint is located in Europe, and they're more than likely affected. Nothing can be done until this disease non-sense is lifted.

And improve your own internet.
    No issues on my end. Not until a ton of people are on in the middle of the day which is normal considering the circumstances.

3. anduril

anduril User

"load on the mainframe" - LOL

4. "Amazon, Facebook, Instagram and Apple have joined Netflix, YouTube and Disney+ in complying with government requests in Europe to temporarily reduce online video bit rates as streaming demand surges during the coronavirus crisis.
    Across the board, media and technology giants are temporarily throttling their online streaming services in Europe to avoid congestion or breakdown in service as more people are forced to stay at home." -Scott Roxborough, Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Instagram Throttle Internet Streams in Europe

And here are some other articles:
    Europe Gives Internet Providers Right to Throttle Online Traffic Amid Virus Crisis
    EU warns of broadband strain as millions work from home
    COVID-19: Austria takes precautionary measures for internet use, despite ‘buffer’ in capacities

Would love to provide the links if BP allowed it. And pretty sure I used the term 'mainframe' right. Perhaps a better term would have been 'servers' :rolleyes:

As for the other person who called my posts "cringe," and said how Flash does allow Multi-Core/threading now. Yes I know, it can with Flash Player 10 (sort of, 11.4+ does it better). What you failed to realize is that Darkorbit still operates on very old code, code that has not been altered since its release. Darkorbit as we know still utilizes Flash to run on a single CPU core. If you look at your CPU usage, you'll notice that the browser doesn't get very high when only Darkorbit is running :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    STΛRHΛWKΣ likes this.
  5. Not like the American servers are spared either with most of the US stuck home because of COVID-19 (People that play on the American servers on the do discord were saying they have issues)

KilerStreak likes this.
  6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello Pilots

I am really sorry for the big issues you are getting the past few months

I know the guys in bigpoint office are working hard on it even under the Covid-19

Please be patience and Lets hope for the best for us all in the future :)

May the force be with you all

I will still report it higher up about your frustration

Regards Rogue

7. evve1

evve1 User

if there are no people who can keep up the game and fix problems why do more events and add new things as there will be problems with it too. It didn't work well before, it doesn't now. But surely we should continue to pay and be patient

8. Its not only that, you also pay them to get event point boosters so u can win rank 1 in the event, u make it happen and 2 days before event ends poof ur 1.700.000 points are gone and u start from 0, good job keeping up your game bigpoint, u cant even keep ur servers working and u keep trying to make up for it by creating "new" events, which makes ur servers even for bad and its worthless to even play.

9. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello @TheGoDOfWARGR

We are aware of that problem and it's have already been reported higher up :)

let's hope for the best

Regards Rogue

10. Global internet infrastructure. A mainframe is something different.

KilerStreak likes this.
  11. Ahhh, I gotcha, thank you!
    The people who create events are a separate team than those that run diagnostics/monitor game performance. Things run simultaneously.

12. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.