BiOHaZaRD#328~ICP

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ψβΙδ☣ΗαΖαRDψ, Dec 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello I am the enigma of USA East Coast 1 Known as the Biological Hazard, biohazard for short, and bio shortest. I have been playing Dark Orbit since the year known to you humans as 2009 and since then I have been working to become a strong tool of destruction for the company called EIC.
    I started the game around the age of 13 been playing since then and I love this game no matter how many issues it has (many a issue comes up amongst the heroes). I dont know if you would call me an "Old timer" seeing as i started in 2009 not any later but I do feel i have been playing for a bit.

So I shall enjoy flying the maps with you humans and meet me on Eats Coast 1 :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. they were removed bio

3. you can post ivdeo only in the video section

4. AH well meh no problem then

5. well bio is one of my most loyal and trusted members and even if he makes you rage quit in chat he isnt kidding he really is that big of an ass.

6. I like to call myself a Philosopher. My logic is epic

jackknife likes this.