birthday event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Remo, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Remo

Remo User

i recently received an email stating that the code would give me a free hades gate or free spins if i already have the gate already im on stage 2 of the gate and when i tried to redeem the voucher it gate me nothing no gate or spins

user id :
    server :
    GB1

2. I also didn't receive anything...

[​IMG] 63206770

3. Hello Remo
    Yes we have heard of this in Darkorbit facebook page but beware cause now a days some hackers hack accounts by sending emails same as darkorbit email. saying press this link to get free uri ot some dollars. But i think the email you received is true. as i said before i have seen in facebook. To confirm go to fan page of darkorbit in facebook.

4. lampas

lampas User

same here, i have the hades open was hoping for the spins but etch..... nothing

ok i figured it out we get a secound hades if we have one already running. :rolleyes:But i had started to build another hades and already had about half the parts for it so after i redeemed the voucher it just finished the secound hades :eek:..... lame

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  5. XGNBowman

XGNBowman User

I found out you needed to subscribe to the newsletter b 4 they sent out the news letter to recieve the code which i wouldve loved to know like maybe send mail in the game common sense hello

6. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Hello All,

The subcription to the newsletter has always been manditory to recieving any of the Dark Orbit specials. This is how they know where to send them and that you have authorized this mail.

As for players that have used the code and have a gate on the map, please go and look in the galaxy gate section to see if you have another gate built in the materializer area. If so this would be the free gate that you recieved. Those who have a gate on the map and a complete gate in the materializer area, you should have recieved gate spins.

I hope that this helps to explain this better.
    Please have a lovely day!
    Astraea