Birthday gate 2013

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by goodgunster_cky, Dec 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi....!
    Any body knows this year 2013 Birthday Gate when will coming ?:)

2. unfortunately this year ! there will be no Anniversary Gate ! instead Darkorbit had sent Newsletter to all the players subscribed to the Newsletter service containing an Hades portal (it sucks i know) too bad (i already have an Hades portal and instead of giving me some energy or something they sent me a second one -_-""" and besides that i was really excited to complete this year's anniversary portal)

3. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

hi goodgunster_cky, :( unfortunately DO has chosen not to give us a Birthday gate this year.

Even worse they have used the newsletter system to offer players a code for a hades gate
    :eek: to celebrate this years anniversary:(.

So if you was not subscribed to the newsletter before the 11th you will not get a birthday gift even if you have been a loyal customer since the game started.

To add if you play on more than once server with an account, you would only get 1 birthday reward for that account, not for each server,
    :( and the advent calender is the same.:(

4. Lol... Hades gate is very ....hards to us... to fulfill it. I think most of others player also agreed... its.

5. Yes in Hades youy need full outfit Aegis and some good hitters or else...

6. Also the day of the birthday we got some good BDR hellstorms in red boxes. We should have that a couple more times to help with the no Birthday gate blues .

7. i have no bday gate = hades gate newsletter iven though im subscribe to them i allso havent hade eny gg spins ive played d,o for 6 years now on gb1 but get nothin for loyalty
    that sucks for d,o now wonder d,p dropin players like flys every think comes to an end

8. Hello goodgunster_cky

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

This year Hades gate was awarded to players instead of birthday gate, if you have redeemed the voucher code after receiving newsletter then you will gate Hades gate setup on your map page and if you have one already then you will get 2nd Hades gate on your backpage and if you have 2 Hades built (1 on map page and other on backpage) then you will receive 500 gate spins.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

9. yea i have 1 i get the news letter but got no code

10. o and if u ask suport thay say where awere this problem try to crect it hopefely soon but dont think u get eny where u just get fob off nother wards tuff luk even lvl 7 couldent do hades gate what a way to treat ur ur custemers suport top marks for that

*MOONGLOW* likes this.
  11. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Closing, as this has been addressed in numerous threads already.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.