Black Light Invasion feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Deter, Dec 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veki

Veki User

Please consider changing part of the quest "Within the limits" about upgrading your lasers and rockets with promerium.
    I have considerable amount of seprom on lasers and rockets and I'm not going to lose that just to do one mission.

2. Seriously at this point in the game who is using Promi on their lasers? Its like the people doing the quests don't play or know the mechanics of the game they are designing. Odd. Its almost like not paying out for the work as usual 45 uri? Really?

OrbitGuru, Kante., veritas and 9 others like this.
  3. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

From this update, the OLD FE standard should become full LF4 (not upgraded).
    Besides that, the UFE players will grind those new lasers (consuming all the good ammunition on the bosses). Only the big boss has a somewhat good uri/hp ratio (which will as usual be modified in couple of weeks). The others are made only for missions/upgrade resources and will waste your ammo (received in the first few missions) in max 30 minutes. Some players will probably be full in the next months, the others in 2025.
    I won't even talk about missions like the first: upgrade your lasers with prom (if you stacked seprom, throw it away ...).
    Basically, the only thing that may attract/maintain not UFE players is not the new content itself, but that little remark of upgraded drops for lf4 and resources in daily/weekly missions. It could have been much more

4. the new stuff is maybe not even better than the old stuff!!!

5. As a UFE player with M of uridium I won't do that event... I will wait until they will "update" the thing as usual haha :D

EZYpzy123 and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  6. Totally bogus all around, I see absolutely nothing to make me waste my time with any of this. I've got millions of sepped rounds, I'll not be dropping that to add promerium to anything. First two minutes on map and saw MCC clans killing smaller players. Yeah, you're really going to make it easier on the weaker players LOL

I didn't have the problem of being attacked , but I did see the normal bullies killing the weak as always.

OrbitGuru, Sgt_Ocker, veritas and 5 others like this.
  7. How do you get Blacklight Trace no where does it explain how to obtain it????

8. you need to be level 24 to access the maps that the resources and such are on... like a normal free to play player will even get close to 24 before they nerf this even more than it is now...

9. I know that it has been mentioned, but I feel compelled to repeat it. The first mission that requires me to put promi in lassers and rockets is just crazy. I am not just about to waste my precious sepped lasers and rockets for a mission. I think this should be changed. If some devs do read this - please change it.

Kind regards,

El-

10. why do i have to upgrade my lasers and rockets with promerium when i have millions of sep already upgraded to my ship

11. I agree with you

Where do I find the Purpose XXI?

I'm sorry I think you meant to say permanent DOWNGRADE!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  12. Nymph.

Nymph. User

x-8, mate.

13. who set up the quest, upgrade lasers with prom, seriously, so yer upgraded lasers with sep will disappear, i dont think so you can stuff yer new quests they suck. this game has gone seriously downhill all it caters for now are the cheats and botr's.
    and best yer right we dont need more damage we need more shields and hp.

OrbitGuru and Kante. like this.
  14. kauza12

kauza12 User

Well most of the feedback is negative, it is actually a disappointment we expected something better for players, turns out as usual , for strong players who has millions of ammo !
    Add that the first quest is really non sense ! i was putting seprom on my ship for a week then i had to remove all with prom

Specially the assembly ! like seriously ! 200 booty keys ! and tons of ammo and uri ! that is obviously made for UFE players !

I feel bad for this nice game how it is being ruined and how players keep complaining about many things including lag, events updates etc..

15. Just think DO wants a lot of ammo gone from the UFE players. At least it will take the higher players off the lower maps and the smaller players can grow. There will always be bullies. If you band together you can kill them. I like the new maps. thanks for a change.

16. If you think the higher players are leaving the maps you must be on the kool-aid. I have seen the same 'higher players' in the maps killing aliens all day all week. Then sunday doing hades from midnight to midnight. Odd though they show up at different times with hardcore abilities.

Looked at the new maps, looked at the rewards, shook my head as it was a cool idea strangled by stingy cheap design. Each and every time something comes it has to have the highest cost with the smallest fraction of reward. Kind of like killing 400 uber BKs for 1000 uri and 22000 ep. Someone just typed it in accounting without ever paying attention to the game economy.

OrbitGuru, veritas and DarkAnarchy1 like this.
  17. Odin®

Odin® User

thor714 likes this.
  18. Some of you guys are just gullible look what happens to other video games take a look at console games like No man's sky or Star Wars Battlefront 2, Destiny 2 and even Fortnite. All those games build up hype and just because there's a mention of a new update, everyone thinks the whole game will be better but that never truly happens at all. People actually thought this update would be the revival of DO though that's the sad part wow.

Going back to Darkorbit, all these updates seem to be just adding more and more steps for noobs to get to UFE. Just because you remove the LF4 from calendar and increase the the drop rate in the booty keys by 3 times doesn't make it any easier. The calendar was a guarantee way of getting lf4s and now they only give you a 3 times drop rate increase but just look at the past threads and you see people who spent 261 or 350 booty keys and not getting one lf4 on an lf4 day and these threads are from 2017. I also forgot to mention that regular lf4s aren't even good as compared to the enhanced lf4s so even more steps to get those. Nothing is getting easier for noobs and this update isn't even that good I'm level 19 and I can't even go into the enemy maps without being level 24 Wow the only reason I leveled up to 19 is because I did about 10 kappa gates on double rewards day so the grind is even more real than before nobody can reach level 24 that quickly unless they spam galaxy gates or do those dumb kill 1000 enemy player quest.

Just to summarize this REALLY quickly...

Mindfire Behemoth (BOSS NPC) just a stationary Hitac with Emperor Kristallon ability and 120,000,000 MIL more hp. Rewards are poor only 16k uridium if killed with 3 people (Check TerrorTheLegends video for prove)

Prometheus Lasers Just should just be renamed Scatter Laser 4 it's literally the same thing the only difference is the damage buff (obviously) and only 3.5x more effective vs blacklight NPC.

A-BL Laser Ammo They want you to craft this ammo so you can defeat blacklight npc faster but what's the point of farming them if you get 16k uridium from the strongest boss npc in the whole game?

Noobs to get to UFE Status Harder than ever even this update does very little for UFEs it's nothing more than a grindfest.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  19. Azenomei

Azenomei User

Wait, are lf-4 removed from daily bonus forever??? 0_o How is this easier to get up to UFE level? Triple chance from booty box? So it was 0.00003% and now its 0.00009%. Yay..... And UFE is not just adding LF4 to your ship btw. And what ship comes with that auto-pilot skill i see pilots in the lower maps use. It doesn't matter what time i get online, its always the same auto-pilots active shooting everything that moves and rushing like a flock of sparrow towards the gate as soon as there is some enemy player about. I want that auto-pilot ship to, which one is it?

20. Who exactly is it that decides what to add to this game? Do you just ask random people standing at bus stops on your way to work each morning?
    The people you hire to make this game good really really suck bad and you need to fire them and hire people with some gaming history who know how to make gamers happy!
    All of the NPC in this update are ridiculously too strong for the rewards they give! Only someone who has never played this game for more then 10 minutes would of added these NPC! What were you thinking?
    The new ship is crap and all of its designs are meaningless, to get that ship and some designs will require spending the next 12 months in those new maps! Fantastic fun! NOT.
    MCC clans run amok in there and no one can be bothered to clear the map of them so now we have an NME MCC base stuk at the bottom of the map forever!
    The quests that give x4 ammo are very poor considering it takes about 50k of x4 just to do 1 of the quests in there!
    No imagination has been put into any of the new NPC! They all look the same!
    [REMOVED]
    Nothing good to say about this update what-so-ever!

Please please please track down the original designers of DARK ORBIT and pay them to put this game right again.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.