[UIP] Blacklight Map Change

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -KingKendrick-, Jan 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who's bright idea was it to add extra useless npc in bl maps? It was fine when there were just impulse and invoke. The new npc have op range and speed and provide zero benefit to the players. It would be nice for them to get taken out.

Lithinir and darkorbit_is_cool42 like this.
  2. they never think anything through, like I keep saying, they're brain dead cuz they've had feedback from players for years about a whole bunch of stuff but they never listen.

3. Lithinir

Lithinir User

Glad someone finally said it. These Abides and Steadfasts are beyond useless! Are they there just to be a pain in the you-know-where? Insane range and stupid damage; their rewards aren't even that good. 10 Uridium? I'd rather kill a mordon if I want 10 Uridium.

To my knowledge, there aren't any quests for them either. So what is the point?

4. the point is beat you preserve to healing when you boting there 24/7

5. Lithinir

Lithinir User

Ah, nothing like addressing the problem without fixing the root cause.

6. :)

7. the extra npcs such as aibdle and seafast are completely pointless and annoying .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.