Bonus Boxes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by King~Mike, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King~Mike

King~Mike User

Now the bots have been dealt with, was wandering if bonus boxes will be changed back to how they used to be, since they were changed to tackle bots? Thanks

2. didnt think so, but bp gives out the boxes for 24 hour a day ( 2 -3 days in a week)

3. King~Mike

King~Mike User

What does that mean ? they give out boxes every 24hours, i dont understand :/

4. yep im talking about the xmas boxes, thanks bionic and sry for my english

5. King~Mike

King~Mike User

Whilist were on the topic of xmas boxes, why are they not in PVP maps this year ??

6. no one knows why they aren't added to Battle Maps this year, but i think its because you can get 200 Uridium from a Regular Christmas box with no boost, if it in a PvP ma it goes up to 300 then box doubler goes to 600, so that's why i think they didn't put them in pvp map but thats my thought on the matter

7. You mean DO won't give out free uri?!!? Really?!!?

8. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello King~Mike

Thankyou to all for your answers.

The developers have informed us that the diminished penalty rates for collecting bonus boxes would be reduced, but not removed entirely. We have not received any further information since then, so it is safe to say that there will always be some limits set to prevent users collecting bonus boxes non-stop without actually "playing" the game.

Do you have further questions?

9. Darkorbit always gives out free uri, just gotta kill npcs

10. Technically it is not free since you have to use credits to buy the ammo you shoot with.

11. Not if you are in a group and dont fire a shot and have an lk shoot you in 1-7

~~Arch^Angel~~ likes this.
  12. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.