Bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SpeakTheTruth, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I recieved a bonus for 5k uridium, one month premium and some other stuff but it went to the wrong server instead of the server I play on... Is there a way to fix it?

2. Hey speak i think this thread would be better suited in Tech issues as it is more of a tech issue than a talkable topic :)

3. It would be better suited as a message to support under payment issues. There is nothing we forum users can do.

4. I don't know how to get to tech in this new forum

5. Yes support is the most likely response you will get and also if your going to post it on here then you have to post your user ID

6. to go to the Tech or payment issue forums click on the tabs above "forums", Then "english" then find the forum labelled "Payment issues" or something similar.

7. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Post this in either the Payment Issues section or contact support. Support would probably be the best.