[TEI] Boosters??????

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♥«Fūяÿš•Řєvєηgє»♥, Nov 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. We still haven't received our 50% ep and honor booster?????? Why???? It has been a week are you guys ripping us off again????

2. We will book the boosters via a script to the users who did not receive them, no exact time frame but we'll put up another announcement when this has happened. This is what was posted on discord

3. yes I know that but come on a week gimme a break

4. i think considering alot of players use programmes to gain wat they buy in game dark orbit shouldnt give any extras out .stop using stuff stop abusing game play fair. you get enogh dam stuff free already ...merry xmas

5. Players who sent in tickets who were knowingly affected by not getting their booster? Whats the problem? Support knows players who contacted them on Both Days did not get them

...Just Book them!

6. ΞMPЯΞSS

ΞMPЯΞSS User

what are you on about? this has nothing to do with cheats being scammed out of items on the game. i for 1 am not a cheat. im a legit , sit at the keyboard and play player. this booster glitch is to do with buying uridium to gain the 24 hour 50% experience booster . i bought uri on that weekend, and didn't receive the 5 days worth of booster that was the only reason i bought the uri for in the first place. BP only paid out the uri, not the booster. had i known they wasn't going to pay out, i wouldn't have SPENT my money in the first place. so please explain to me, what the hell that has to do with cheating please and not being entitled to something?