booty needs a revamp

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by reboog21, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reboog21

reboog21 User

collected several speed gen 7900's after they became credit items, lf2' also need to be taken out of the booty boxes since these were changed to credit items also. Really frustrating getting credit junk in what supposed to be a min of 1500 uri of ammo etc

cooljak96 likes this.
  2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

I remember people complaining that they were still getting credit items from the booty boxes after they made that update. But I agree, I personally don't collect/ buy booty keys, but I can see how it is annoying to get a credit item from a uri box.

3. Hello reboog21

Thank you cooljak96 for assisting with this thread.

G3N-7900 was never removed, G3N-6900 generators were removed and as far as LF2's are concerned they were removed too.

Please check the below quote:
    Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

4. I agreee with reboog21,they recently announced that coming January the aegis, citadel, and spearhead will be on auction either daily or weekly one. But yet they are still making us pay real cash for a chance to get one of these ships in a red booty! i think since they are coming out on an auction for credits they should at least release these red/blue bootys for uridium( maybe 2,000 - 5,000 per key [but the price is darkorbits choice]) I get it they give out x2, or x3 chance for lf4! maybe instead of releasing the keys they move the Aeigs, citadel, and spearhead to Green bootys for a chance to get!? I think it just makes it fair.

Thanks,
    SaphireFlames

5. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.