(BOSS)Adam[OCKE]

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by SEXY~DYNAMO, Feb 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I'm Boss Adam and I'm a sexy beast :D. Play on USA East 1 and the proud leader of FFK3 :).

2. @ Hellseeker, level 15 Apis, all Iris level 14, 8 Lf4, 6 of which are level 2 lol.

3. thats why i told we will have a good fight and on apis day i will have my apis becuse it 25% less so i am waiting :p

4. i hvae 3 formation hear dimaond and moth and 4 hanger

5. It would be a good fight but I think I'd win lol, I am a boss after all ;).

6. :p that we will see :cool:

7. I am the proud owner of Heart, Moth, Crab, Diamond, and Double Arrow. 3 hangers with a Spearhead, Goliath, and Aegis.

8. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

You should clear your posts that pertain to our earlier conversation out of the Vengi thread to avoid being infracted or banned.

9. i still want crab but due this suction thing i am waiting :p

10. i will erase mine :p

11. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Crab is a great formation for certain hunting situations. I always get a good laugh out of popping someone while having less then 1k HP lol, Apis comes first though :p.

...KIDZ... likes this.
  12. yeah
    got around a good amount of uri but if i buy crab i cant upgrade my apis then
    so in a confusion :p

13. Crab can wait, Apis and upgrades are more important lol, do some cubing or pally for gates to get uridium for both though :).

14. in which situation double arrow comes in play or it just for show

15. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

It is a semi-useful formation, it would have some use in gates since it doesn't drain shields like moth but then again I can circle and use my Aegis abilities, when my shields and HP are low and I don't want to switch to moth to drain my shields I might use double arrow in a PvP situation but it's mostly for show now.

16. ty as i have never seen anyone using it so i was curious :p

17. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

I see it used every once and awhile, probably those that wanted the extra shield penetration but didn't want the negative of losing shields gradually.

18. Quitting the game, bye everyone, it's been fun, good luck and have fun to everyone left lol.

19. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

hehe boss Adam your a good runner. But that's about it hehe :p