Bots and Cheats ...

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by ASTRAEA, Jan 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Just all seems deliberate to stop legitimate players not in a "clique" from farming resources. Corrupt!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  2. Lithinir

Lithinir User

Bots. Bots, and more bots. They're everywhere!

I'm so glad I finished my 3500 Cube quest a few years ago. Good luck to any poor soul trying to lock a cube these days before the "fast fingers" get to them!

It is so obvious who bots these days. Yet, nothing happens. :)

3. I don't see any problems
    we often have them free

4. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Bots won everything again:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. there was clearly another bug being abused in this event as the person on our server who finished 5th is a total noob who never plays the game and has no upgrades at all!!
    Somehow there is a bug being abused which is allowing people to do extreme damage (in the millions per hit) its the same bug that is still being abused in eternal.
    This is how players have managed to get such fast times in plutus event by one shotting every single npc in there.
    Its the same abusers who keep winning every event every time by using this bug/hack

what this game needs is a recording feature that records our gameplay in events and is then available for anyone to watch. will know exactly who is cheating and how they are doing it then.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 27, 2022
  6. there are no damage bugs
    it is quite realistic to pass in 10-11 minutes, this is just 14500-14700 points

7. yes ok you keep telling yourself that whilst the people in eternal keep doing upwards of 6 mill damage.
    Not sure what the bug is but its not fixed like they claimed it to be.
    Any event which we do solo where nobody else can see then this bug/glitch/hack is being abused by all the top players.

jayherbo likes this.
  8. Waaugh

Waaugh User

If you do plutus in 10 minutes you have found a bug.
    <end of line>

DEXTER-MORGAN likes this.
  9. you're talking about the current event i.e. about plutus
    [​IMG]
    clean account with weapons lvl 16
    when i have modules with good damage % then it will be possible

10. Lithinir

Lithinir User

Cool anecdote, but the problem persists.

11. Good times my best was 13:03 but i made some mistakes, didn't win top rewards but won something.
    Should say i don't have very many good modules yet seem to be unlucky but still hope full of better ones.

12. Some players have a bot that sit's right on where special npc's spawn they use different company ships for different company maps and just keep coming back every time you kill them, they lock the npc as soon as it spawns.
    So either we get ban for killing the same ship over and over or they get all the special npc's.
    The game is spiraling out of control and BP could give two hoot's about it, why not make it so special npc's can only be killed by same company as the map it's on.
    I am just ready to give up again for the last time, there really is no fun anymore, 3 company's in the game and we have only 2 blocks to choose from.
    Both blocks most bot so even when you get accepted into a clan nobody is active as they all want to bot 24/7 for stupid titles and points to spend on designs where is the association with each other?
    Also they are abusing so many bugs they don't give you any rights so as not to wreck the way they abuse all the bugs, It's really just turned into a pve game all around no more pvp it's all against running bot's so pathetic BP i would bury my head in the sand if i was one of you who makes the rules in the game. Cheers to all players

13. Well it doesn't seem like the developers actually care about the integrity of their game. Botters are everywhere and legit players are far few between all those who cheat.

jayherbo likes this.
  14. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

they dont care the only way they will fix anything is if it comes out of their pocket..........
    planning events must take them all of 20 seconds. then its back to the coffee machine...........
    and support are just a joke.............

15. Waaugh

Waaugh User

Support? Im watching 1 ship +5 attack aliens. They let it get so bad that now that it wasnt enough to bot one ship they have to rock several ships to tear up the more powerful aliens. In fights its even more fun as you have mechanical help against you. You get to watch drone config changes, rocket changes and laser changes while the ship moves like Delta Aliens.

16. Not a single response from the ADMINS

17. I would say to all new players don't bother buying an account or botting one it's not worth it as BP has let the game go down hill you would only be buying a botted account and the game is not controlled anymore by BP it's controlled by the top botted accounts. The other day someone posted something about bot's in another thread and was told next time to put it in bot's and cheats wonder why that is ? Maybe cause they don't want to see complaints anymore. So if you post it here they don't even look. The game is such a big waste of time now, I think we should all start posting complaints about bot's in other threads until they comply with their own T&C or get off your fat asses and change the T&C.

18. will i think us few players who r we like 100 players 1000 , more on every day we make a big group and take over the maps botters r like 5-2 say so they cant make uri and so on and event to we do event s not them maybe we can change it if u r not making uri and stuff u stop boting i think

19. this might seem a simple, partial, solution to the botters. how about enforcing no PVP (for any reason) for anyone over an obscene level (there must be an EP level that no human player could reasonably reach). it would be fun to be able to attack the bot trains and they wouldn't be able to shoot back :)
    steve

geranium-kiss and jayherbo like this.
  20. add a glow to such ships for everyone to see and the worst of the botters would soon be under attack from everyone
    steve

MacSgalpaigh likes this.