Bots

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by tokenslive, Dec 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. tokenslive

tokenslive User

It has been over 2 years since I played and the last time I played bots were a huge problem.
    There were so many bots, it was mainstream and I had to pay for premium and botting fees to keep rank.

Are there still bot players in the game today?

EUROSEC likes this.
  2. Almost every single ship in the maps are bots now, very lucky to find a real player in this game. Worst game on the internet as its not even possible to have any other game with more % of bots than this game. AVOID.

3. tokenslive

tokenslive User

Thank you for letting me know before getting back into the game.
    You saved me time and money on premium.
    I don't feel as bad about a Venom ship being removed from my account now.

4. bruh literally the bot problem is sad. i got so bored of going to all the maps literally: pvp maps with clan bases, x-5 thru x-8 maps, enemy x-1 maps, pirate maps and blacklight maps and all my "enemies" are bots. like it's insane. no competition even in killing bots, its so boring

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  5. Buiscuit

Buiscuit User

bots are all this game is now, and quests are a joke if your not botting.........

jayherbo likes this.
  6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

They're even doing something to the bidding in AH:mad:

7. Bot's Rule DO so if your not gonna be a full blown bot then i would find another game!!!​