[GI] bug

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Jul 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Can't get past the loggin bonus page today, don't know why but it locks ups and will not go any more.

jayherbo likes this.
  2. Bibulus

Bibulus User

July sinc has worked a treat never known so much lag and freeze frame and took an age to log on

3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

what's up with dispatch? keep having to log off to collect. PVE server

PNW

ps: and delay to get in from start button

pss: same issue getting into game from daily page. still not into game after 5 min. usually 30 seconds

so played abit, logged out, logged in and seemed to be back to normal, for me anyway

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  4. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Back pages taking too long.................logout is the same:eek:

5. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

Too much headache every time I open the Assembly, the game freeze so I start all over again... how long should I connect and disconnect to the server? my gush!!! don`t let it happened during the whole event.. Don`t be shy to fix it ..:mad:

jayherbo and PacificNW like this.
  6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Seems to be fixed o_O

`Djurkz` likes this.
  7. Fixed? they didn't fix anything the restart fixed it at this point it doesn't look like they have any programmers working at BP, has assembly been fixed haha NO sometimes I am not in assembly for more than a couple seconds before my whole game is frozen. I really think this game is in the gutter thanks to BP.

Bibulus likes this.
  8. DanSIW

DanSIW User

My username is DanSIW, ID 171706728. The game is not working- saying ,, ship doesn’t have any cannons” and the ship doesn’t healing. Thanks

9. perhaps you pressed the "C" button and changed the configuration?

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closed - old tech issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.