Bugged ship module

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by CocasTheKiller, Jan 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an X2 module for Solaris Plus that is bugged and therefore, when i go to assembly in the map and click on the restabilize tab, it says I have no items. The module in question got restabilized, I used the necessary itens to get the old stats back 2 times and then the module got bugged.

Now it reads this- 12% hitchance for lasers, +1% experince if equipped on your ship. This ship upgrade module can be used on the following ships: {items.items__fullname}. The original stats for the module were 12% XP, 10% honor and 11% hitchance for lasers. I submited this to support 1,5+ weeks ago and I still have the issue. This happened in the last week of Winter gate event.

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Since you have contacted support, you will need to continue to work with them on this matter.

Closing as player has already contacted support.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.