[GI] building Prometheus laser in assembly

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _U_G_O_L_, Oct 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _U_G_O_L_

_U_G_O_L_ User

Im trying to build a prometheus laser but i only get a message:
    "Prometheus Laser Blueprint assembly is now under way."

I tried to build other weapons and they are working as normal. I tried different browser and the DO client as well.

Logbook:

26.10.2020 - 12:18 (75)
    26.10.2020 - 12:18 The following items and/or collectibles were consumed to assemble Prometheus Laser Blueprint:

but no items were actually consumed.

Any ideas?

2. Try clicking on the laser you are assembling and see if it gives you a count down time to completion.

3. The same exact thing is happening to me, It doesn't start the countdown at all. Nothing happens. Its been like this for 3-4 days for me, only the the Prometheus laser, everything else works.

I hope they fix it soon, I got a few Prom lasers ready to craft but cant use them.

4. _U_G_O_L_

_U_G_O_L_ User

like Jack said, the button becomes disabled and no countdown is displayed. The button becomes active again once you change map or relog.

5. its not only you, and happens only for prometheus

_U_G_O_L_ likes this.
  6. GodFreak

GodFreak User

Not only prom lasers but also the black light cipher...

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.