C.S. Goli Designs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The design I am proposing allows The Goliath ship to take the form of any current credit ship, they will appear as a larger version of the ship in the company color.
    The form taken will be decided at the point of purchase.
    The purpose of this idea is to alter the look of the goli ship to the desired form.
    The suggested price for this design is 200k Credits.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  2. No. Can see to many issues with it not to mention its rather pointless.

3. VESPID

VESPID User

Please explain the issues....

4. Nice idea...orange <- me :) vs. green vs. blue. :D +

5. I have to agree with this tbh. I can't really see any issues but it is rather pointless to me

6. If to changes you into previous/current ships, it could cause old issues we experienced with the Wiz rocket. Removing peoples lock, stopping them from flying, but there are so many possible issues which it could cause.

For every update a bug/glitch is also released.

We don't need useless things like these in the game...

Overall this is a very bad idea...No point to it.

Wiz rocket already transforms you.

═╝ĀTØM╔═ likes this.
  7. VESPID

VESPID User

Well fear is never a good reason to discontinue updates to improve game play for those that want it. Wiz rockets are temperary and random at best and not even a shadow of the idea I'm proposing.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  8. The point is it is useless. This in no way helps players. And yes it is exactly like a wiz rocket with the only difference it only forms into ships.

Its a wiz rocket that only Goliaths can use to give them a different visual appearance.

It serves no purpose to game play either PvP or P v I.E.

I'm sorry. But the proposed idea is a bad idea and very useless. Espicialy considering its a wiz rocket only useable by Goliaths and would most like cost a large sum of Uri to buy, and would most likley have a 20 minute cooldown.

9. This is a pointless addition to the game

10. Vespid, you hold an old habit of posting terrible ideas. Think them through before spamming the new forums with them. We hate the ideas you oh so ridiculously post. -1 from me.

11. ~Dr.Agony~

~Dr.Agony~ User

Bad idea. There is nothing to be gained, only lag issues and bugs/glitches. -1 from me.

12. VESPID

VESPID User

So I am to believe that these wiz rockets allow for a permanent change of the appearance of any ship???
    If not then I prefer my idea, and I also expect more than just comments.
    I expect assisting suggestions, do not spam my post with anything less....Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  13. Well the point is, your thread in itself is spam.

And I highly doubt anyone wants a permanent change or else they would fly that ship...

It would cause way to much confusion for players, especially new ones.

Its a no from me, a no from others. Its a bad idea and can't be improved.

14. I think the idea lacks creativity for one. I think it would only cause problems within the game for another.

The only reason I could possibly think of that a player would want this is .. they are a novice pilot who has a Goliath that wants to disguise the ship to avoid embarrassment when a Piranha kicks his butt all over the map :p

Peace :cool:

15. VESPID

VESPID User

This idea is for those of us that like the look of the smaller ships with the power of the goli.

16. Hmm.. good point VESPID.

Perhaps there could be some sort of way to make it so only the player with the ship can see the transformation? Any other ship on the maps would clearly see it was a Goliath.. just brain storming a bit..

Peace :cool:

17. VESPID

VESPID User

Oh
    Oh, that would be way too cool....but all I can really offer to distinguish the two is the notion that the goli ship in another form would be larger and it would gain the company color it represents.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  18. Sociopath

Sociopath User

If you want the ship, buy the ship, or find someone to wiz you.

Blah likes this.
  19. VESPID

VESPID User

I got the ship, I just want the design.

20. Vespid if you haven't gotten the point yet: Imagine a phoenix hitting 100K, 200K etc. It will only make people call "hack" more and more, flooding chat, annoying everybody. People buy a goli, because they want a goli. If they wanted a phoenix, they would buy a phoenix, or a leonov, or a bigboy.

Although I do like the idea that was suggested a couple posts up, having the ship change only visible on your own screen. Although that would be hard to implement and probably cause many bugs and glitches though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.