C.S. Goli Designs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

Yes!!!
    Finally.....I am so glad you guys brought these points up, see now you can never claim or even hold on to the illusion of ignorance and neither can anyone reading those last two posts above this one.

Post with sense: any reply that feigns ignorance or confusion is not and never was acceptable unless the condition is actual in which case I honestly feel sorry for you.

Updates and Ideas - an area which is largely (sorry to say) filled with bad suggestions....often duplicated: Largely filled with bad suggestions, see this post is regarding the less than assisting suggestions and or worthless comments.
    That post wasn't at any time addressing the ideas in forum, so I really do thank you guys for your assistance in helping me show you the light.

This idea is sound, please stick to the topic of the idea from here on out and employ the wisdom you're preaching.

2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Sense-
    1. Natural understanding or intelligence, especially in practical matters
    2. The normal ability to think or reason soundly
    3. Something sound or reasonable
    None of these apply to your ridiculous idea.

And no, if you can read the common English language, you will see that it says:

BAD SUGGESTIONS

Not bad comments, bad worthless comments, etc.. BAD SUGGESTIONS.

Suggestions = Ideas
    Suggestions = Updates

So yes, it was indeed addressing the SUGGESTIONS in the forums, NOT THE COMMENTS.

So I really do thank you for your assistance in helping me show you the light.

Unstoppable likes this.
  3. Omg, Vespid. Each post you carry on makes you seem more and more of a fool

One who can not take criticism will never be successful.

We are not saying this because we hate you.

How the update and idea section works is:

1.You post idea
    2. You get responses

3. If all say its a bad idea (its almost guaranteed a bad idea)
    4. If it can be improved people will cast their ideas

and most important

5. You don't cry when people don't like your idea

I've seen hundreds of posts in the old forums , and many in the new forums of people posting both good and bad ideas. 90% of the time the ones who post a bad idea, after a few people telling them it they say "Ok, how can I redo this" or just simply give up.

What they don't do is throw a hissy fit and look immature in the process.

I will recap what has been said.

One who can not take criticism will never be successful.

4. VESPID

VESPID User

Fail?
    Guys, I would just like to know what is broken without all the attitude and empty reasons to dislike this idea.
    In all seriousness I would like to see suggestions and not comments, thank you.

5. Not really a point to it... It seems like something which would cost 1 mil credits and just sit there.... Besides, we have wiz rockets.
    ~No

6. Sorry terrible idea, just what exactly would this do to better the game? And the lag it would make.... no, no, no.

7. Vespid, we've told you. There is already a WIZ rocket to do that. Every update comes with plenty of unrelated bugs, people will call hack when a phoenix hits 200k and insta pops you and there's no point to this idea. That is what's "broken" with this idea.

And as to your "i would like suggestions not comments", this ENTIRE thread is about commenting and criticizing ideas. Suggestions are also welcome, which we have given, and you have passed on as negative comments and other things you do not want to hear.

8. VESPID

VESPID User

Wow, Ok lets do this again.
    A wiz rocket is at best a very limited answer to this idea even if some idiot can be coaxed to spend a long time firing on the person that wants it every time the ship reverts back, even then the form the ship fired on takes will always be random unlike the idea I am proposing.

The notion that D.O. will keep this new tech a secret even after its implementation into the game is very unreasonable.

This will improve the game for those that want it.
    Oh and it will make it possible to give the illusion of well armed credit ships as opposed to it actually happening.

Ultimately it will allow people to spend their money on this game and also in this game for whatever THEY want and not what others say they can't.

9. VESPID

VESPID User

That is too bad, assisting comments might have helped to better form this idea.

10. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

There is no better form of this idea. We have all stated our opinions, and you have refused to make any changes to your idea. We as members of the community have done all we can do.

LazarusAdam and Unstoppable like this.
  11. VESPID

VESPID User

See There is really no reason to change or even oppose it considering it is just a new skin for the Goli that is made to avoid confusion in any way.

12. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

That quote alone. Just read that.

Since you are so fond of bringing up the forum rules, try reading the Update and Idea section rules again. You are SUPPOSED to make changes to an idea.

Every idea has flaws, however, based on that quote I just put there, it shows that you don't really want to put an idea into a game. You really just want to state your opinion on how you feel about the game.

Unstoppable likes this.
  13. VESPID

VESPID User

This idea is for the Goli.
    It doesn't increase Damage, Hull Points, Shield Strength or confusion!!!
    This idea only gives the Goli the appearance of a large company colored version of any of the credit ships.
    I have yet to see anything that needs changing regarding confusion or anything else.
    By all means suggest changes that everyone else will agree on.

14. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT??

That is the most basic question that you need to answer. If you can not answer that efficiently or well, then it's time to stop.

Unstoppable likes this.
  15. VESPID

VESPID User

The point is that there are people out there that like the look of some of the credit ships, I am only one of them.

16. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Then fly that ship, this would cause confusion and lag.

Unstoppable and cooljak96 like this.
  17. VESPID

VESPID User

Nah, I'd rather promote my idea.
    I am also certain the highly trained D.O. developers will take care of that pesky lil lag problem as always.

18. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

They can't take care of lag and glitches that are literally years old, you can promote as much as you want but this idea isn't necessary.

19. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

I am done. We are trying to get you to change your idea, but you just aren't getting it. If you like the look of a credit ship, then BUY THAT SHIP.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread, as it is no use trying to convince you to change it, since it is obvious you aren't going to.

This idea will NEVER GET PUT INTO THE GAME. The sooner you get that into your head that better.

LazarusAdam and Unstoppable like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.