CA_MotoEars

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by MotoEars, Apr 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MotoEars

MotoEars Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Everyone
    Well i guess its time i post something about myself,but first let me take the time to say how much i love this game and the community around it! More than likely i am among some of DO'S oldest players i have played off and on since the start and i still find that there is alot to learn. I love to do anything outdoors camping,fishing hunting or even going for firewood. I applied to be a moderator because i wanted to give back to what i consider the best gaming community
    around. I joined the team on 8/2/16 as a Chat Moderator a year later i was promoted to Super Moderator and a few months after that i was promoted again and am now part of the Administration Team. I know i will not always have the right answers but i will always do my best to help serve this great community so please let me know if there is anything that i may assist you with.

2. Keep on Moto'ing on! ;)

3. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Have never seen you, like anywhere, not in here forums or neither in chats. :D But anyways, hello. :)