Can I get unbanned from Facebook page?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has almost been a year now since I got banned from the darkorbit facebook page, the reason I believe it was for, was because I kept complaining about the bot use. I would like to be unbanned if possible because I didn't really do much to deserve a ban as it is, plus I am basically giving the page a like without having a single privilege besides liking comments ect.

2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

This probably has to be sent to support. The moderators here only deal with the forum. Also, how are they supposed to unban you from the facebook page if they don't know your name (which you cant post on the forums).

3. I'd assume that they'd he'd be able to post his name (in a private section) given that this is more of a special case.

4. I was hoping from a reply off of a Moderator in regards to further steps; providing my name and other actions for the ban. I guess I will have to continue to see for a reply from a Mod.

5. Hello [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

We do not deal with Facebook bans and you have to Contact Support for further assistance on this issue.

Closing as OP was directed to support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.