Can not establish connection

Discussion in 'Technical Event Issues' started by TheDutchAvenger, Aug 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. OK, so DO finally does not need to be reminded of my privacy settings every 5 seconds. Unfortunately, now i can not play. I am stuck in the establishing connection screen.

I emptied my cache, restarted the pc, but that does not help. Anyone else on the Global America server with the same problem?

steel_bolt likes this.
  2. Mao»PAK«

Mao»PAK« User

yas I am stuck in the establishing connection screen

now its ok close

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2023
    steel_bolt likes this.
  3. since 2 h can not open start page :(

4. DrillON

DrillON User

Cant log in again GB1 Driller

5. It takes over 20 minutes to load each page.

6. since this morning 8:00 am i cannot play always you lost connection.

7. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

yep same ole same ole to bad cant understand what the hell they are doing... must be working for the biden admin

8. The site cannot be contacted. Is this a new feature especially in the mornings 9-12?
    They got blocked privacy notice continuous and very annoying appearance, thanks for that,
    but then this came up. Since i have this broblem.This is pretty bigger disadvantage for gaming.
    And Premium fly by...among other stuff. And surprice, ecxact after 12:00 noon, like now , i pass to the game!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
  9. i don't know why anyone is still playing this game, its the worst managed game I've ever come across on the internet. the forum is totally dead, nothing posted in 4 to 5 years on some categories!
    game is totally broken 5 days a week, botters running wild in every single map, well overpriced in game items, customer support is non existent, the servers are total garbage, i think bigpoint as a company is just one great big money making scam and people should avoid any games made by these people.

10. yes but its fun game tho :)

11. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

plz fix the game or get a firewall to stop the attacks this is an unplayable game at the minute and has been like this for a week

12. And again... What in Space is going on?????

13. try clearing the cache

14. clearing cache does nothing anymore, if the back page won't load try clicking the URL your account is on and amazing things happen.
    LMAO was already in the game logged out to take a 5 min break now game is stuck on loading screen again good god is there anyone i mean anyone working at BP?

Why extend the sales in DO who is stupid enough to spend money on a game that has this many issues for this long?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  15. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

8/24/20039 us server at 9:40 am couldn't login do to server " no connection". When it did partly load i was able to pick a server and then it loaded. But for awhile couldn't find server was the message.

nevermind that got me into the back pages but no farther. Can't get past the game loggin. only loads about 1/3 of the way, then stops. How long this been going on for? About a month for the big loggin issues and years if you look back at all the others that were never addressed.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 28, 2023
  16. Well, yes, Of course I did the obvious before coming here. and writing about it. Clear cache, restart computer, clear cache again. Diddley squat. And now (28 Aug) the same thing. In between I have had a few days of decent play and a few days with huge lag. Just as well I have not put any money in this game.... And I won´t in the foreseeable future. Have played a few other games like this and never had this problem.

17. cant play to much lag every day thay did not fix it full so u login and cant play of lag vary bad

18. I finally got a connection and made the mistake of jumping into a Kappa gate. The lag is so bad I can't shoot anything. It has been like this for 3 days now. I don't know why we bother posting this stuff because nothing is done about it.

Update: I lost connection in the kappa gate after my npc's just sat in the middle of the map without moving for over 15min and me not being able to shoot them. How do I know it was over 15 min?? The daily mission timer kept going at about 6 seconds every 30 seconds of real time. Now I can't do anything on the back page with my ship because it still has me in a gate. This game is an absolute train wreck.

Cleared my cache, restarted my computer, uninstalled (I should have stopped there) and reinstalled the game, prayed to all the Old Gods, burned holy herbs, sacrificed a goat, consulted a psychic, flipped some tarot cards...still nothing.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 1, 2023
  19. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

email. them they may give you the kappa back if you lost it

20. I didn't lose it. I was just stuck in it.