Cannot Login to the game on my main

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by crazytrain28, Jan 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So every time i go to login to the game on my main account i get a blank white page. Really REMOVED me off as i just spent money on premium so why cant i login and use it? bigpoint i hope you fix this or im going to be extremely pissed off

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  2. Try clearing your cache, or switch browsers, I do not have this problem, nor anyone else on my server. So either your server is having issues or you need to clear your cache.

3. well it makes no since that i can login to one account on the same server and not my main iv tryed clearing my cache iv tryed restarting iv tryed using a diffrent browser nothing works and i just bought premium so why the hell cant i play ?

4. Hmmm, I am curious, does this white screen has a (!) on it? If so, I know what the problem is, if not, clearing cache for just white screen or switching browser always worked for me.

5. it has some kinda symble on it

† this is the symble on the white page

so support wont respond to me and no one knows how i can fix this on the forums then ?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  6. last time someone said there was just a cross, it was for fb log ins on DO which apparently fail

7. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I posted this on a similar thread ( albeit you can't even log onto the back page so just read game page as back page )which may help you also.

It would seem that there are server issues currently, which could be preventing you from logging onto the game page.
    I would try the following to see if it helped,
    1. Run CCleaner (free ware that help clean up your pc ) / clear cache and flash cache ( then reset flash settings to unlimited, to do this left click on the start page and select " settings... ")
    2. Check task manager to see if you have any memory hungry programs running. (if so turn them off while loading the game page.)
    3. Try a few browsers to see if any help with the game page load. ( I would use SRWare Iron when DO is slow, but browsers can work better or worse on different pc systems so try a few to see which is best for you.

8. Hello crazytrain28

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Sorry for the delayed response.

You just to clear your browser cache and relog into the game.

Since you had contacted Support, I would close this thread.

Closing as OP contacted support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.