[GI] Cannot see Kappa and Zeta gate in 2-1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gog£tasup£rsaiyan4, Jun 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have Kappa open with last waive with all 5 lives intact. Plus I just opened Zeta gate. I am unable to see both gates in 2-1 map and could see the gate yesterday from the same computer . I tried using different browsers and re logged in 3 times. Restart my computer same issue. It shows in Galaxy gate both gates have been open but I still cannot see them even tried jumping with J all 2-1 map but cannot. I was trying to do the Zeta gate for special reward for 15k rsb but after trying for 1 hour gtg to work and wont be able to play today and miss the reward. Why am I having this issue when I can go to other maps and do my regular without any issues but cannot see the gates. I even refreshed page and delete cookies stills same issue.
    [​IMG]62563754
    -=[THOR]=-

-=spiltmilk=-[PS] likes this.
  2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi -=[THOR]=-,

The game team let us know that they are working on the issue of the gates not showing up on the x-1 maps for players. They hope to have that resolved very soon.

Regards,

3. Still not fixed cannot do the zet gate and get the 15000 rsb. i need compensation for it. I opened zeta gate just for the 15000 rsb reward.

4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Please be patient while they work to resolve this issue. Any compensation offered to players will be offered to all who are affected and it's not something we can help you with from here in the forums.

Regards,

5. .ΛĊΞ.

.ΛĊΞ. User

mine are messed up too, not on all of my accounts but on some.. dunno why, but i was gonna do the gate to get the 10k sep bonus, which i quess won't happen now. sucks cause i play this game only on tuesdays since it's my only day off during the week. oh well

6. Still not working cannot buy uri in mega as no point when you cannot do the gates. It's not fair as I have open zeta and kapa and cannot do it as would have got double rewards plus would have got 15000 RSB plus more. Now missed it and others were able to do it.

-=spiltmilk=-[PS] likes this.
  7. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

8. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Closing as this issue have been fixed after the sync

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.