Cant connect the game

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by βℓαпк●§ραсε, Nov 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. stuck at Establishing Connection screen. Cant get any help. what I'm gonna do now ? delete the game foverer ?

Seraphim and Terror-The-Legend like this.
  2. i played over tens years and i admit im sick and tired of the problems which never end and the excuses and false promises dark orbit ie bigpoint make best example client has had more problems then past ...game is over priced for 1 that has so many problems

3. EVERYWEEK,

Like I said in previous post about connection, Payment page and Helix-MHH seem to work perfectly,
    some people spend every week regardless, I know of a few that are sick to death of paying for a 10/90 connection ratio and specifically for the special rewards that are unable to attain because of that said connection ...PUKE PUKE and more PUKE

4. its getting embarressing getting 'connection lost' and then, after an hour or so, finding that i have been popped by a lordakia :)
    steve

5. just lost my connection at gamma kristallons:mad: