Can't connect to gb1 server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cmdr_Jameson, Jul 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi DarkOrbit mods,

I can't connect to the gb1 server from either the browser/flash (tried Firefox and IE) or the Windows game client. And yes, I tried clearing the browser caches first. Both browsers and game client work fine when connecting to the main Europe server, so definitely a GB1 issue. Gets as far as "Establishing connection... Please wait..." and then just sits there.

ID: 29714426

Thanks...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. fourtwelve

fourtwelve User

Same here for Global America 2. Never establishes connection

Tried on chrome, edge, and downloadable client to no avail

User ID: 171484585

Edit: Managed to log back in for now

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

Are you still experiencing issues or has it self-resolved?

After the server restart the issue should have been fixed

Regards rogue

4. fourtwelve

fourtwelve User

No issues for me. Connected into the game just a few minutes ago in GA2

5. Hi Mod-Rogue,

Just tried again, and connected to gb1 fine. Could you remind us all when the server restarts happen (ie. is it a weekly schedule or do you restart on demand when an issue is reported, etc.). Please feel free to close the thread after that.

Thanks

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello Cmdr_Jameson

there is a server restart every day about 5:00 AM at EU time :)

If the servers have issue or really laggy , we can request a restart to the tech team :)

Regards Rogue

7. Hi again Rogue,
    Looks like this thread is still open, so I'll ask here - gb1 server is lagging really badly right now. the Chat Mod has reported it already but how long do we usually have to wait before a techy restarts the server? Sadly makes the game unplayable in the meantime.

Thanks

8. same here, the lag is really terrible. unplayable

9. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello Pilots

We will do a sync with a restart today at around 2 pm CEST to go live with some background work.

This should help on the lag

Regard Rogue