can't connect

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by maryus07, Nov 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. maryus07

maryus07 User

is Dark Orbit down at the moment for any work as i've tried since midday to get connected and not happening was fine before that this morning

2. once again 30 min of play on saturday cant connect week after week wat the hell is going on there is no way i will spend a penny on a game i cant connect to this game has become a joke for last 3 months isnt it bout time you pulled yer fingers out of yer back sides and fixed it jeeez

3. cant connect also since this morning 8:00 am :(

4. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

they say it is caused by random title changes, lol. wot a load of crap

5. meltann

meltann User

same shit different day

6. I can connect with my goliath and spearhead. but cant connect my leonov at 3-3 map. *** is that ?

Hello anyone here ???????? no mods ???? we cant connect the game. any response ???????????? how much time do we gotta wait more ?????

Last edited by moderator: Nov 7, 2023
    LittlePricey likes this.
  7. i couldnt log on for 3 months this morning from 10 to 1pm then i got on for a hour, 2 hours later connection gone again, cant login, im sure there fix it by christmas :p

kind regards