[TI] cant get out of kappa gate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nargilaboy, Aug 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nargilaboy

nargilaboy User

i can get out i finished all waves and ship is stuck inside gate

2. AVIT

AVIT User

same with me ..support have moved my ship back to home map ,and have raised this issue with the dev team .. advice is not to go into gg untill resolved .

3. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

OMG, same problem, After the update till now I never received the reward of epsilon gate and still the gate is in wave 29~30 even it was completed.

4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello nargilaboy,

As AVIT mentioned, until this is resolved, it may be best to not try to complete the gate. Please contact support if you have not already done so. Support will be able to add you to the list of players affected by this problem. I'd recommend anyone else experiencing this problem contact support as well.

I did confirm this has been sent up to the game team for investigation. Thank you all for your patience while the team looks into this.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
  5. AVIT

AVIT User

just one question though Oddessey
    When do we know when it is safe to go back to the gate ??

6. Oddessey

Hello AVIT,

I just posted an announcement that they have started a hotfix sync, but no confirmation it is completed yet. I suspect it may already be done but in case it's not, just reach out to support and they should be able to get you back out of the gate if you get stuck.

Regards,

TermiteFan and AVIT like this.
  7. Thank you so much for addressing this issue. I just did what you asked and got my reward from the Delta Gate.

TermiteFan likes this.
  8. AVIT

AVIT User

nice one ))

9. Oddessey

Closing as resolved.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.