[TI] Can't Launch PET

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Peregrine62, Jul 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought a PET, bought extra fuel, and bought and installed a gear module. Still can't launch or activate the PET in game. Any suggestions ?

2. will you show the screen of the PET window?

3. Sorry, I don't know how. Tried screenshot copy/paste, also tried saving the screenshot as a .JPG image. The only upload option I see here is for URL.

4. Figured it out. There is a PET icon on the bar at the bottom of my screen (along with ammunition, weaponry, etc). That is the one I was clicking, and nothing happened. I found another icon just like it in the upper left corner of my screen (alongside log, processing, etc). When I clicked that one, my PET came up. Confusing to have two identical icons on the game screen....

5. I only have such a window
    [​IMG]

6. The icon in the upper left corner of what you posted (to the left of "P.E.T.", looks like a target) appears in two places on my game screen. The one at the bottom of my screen (on the expanded ammo/weapons/cpu bar) does not work. When I click it, nothing happens. The exact same target shape in the upper left corner of my game screen brings up that PET control box when I click it.

7. [​IMG]

this is not a pet icon
    some gears that are installed on it are shown here, you can configure hot keys on them

8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @Peregrine62 ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

9. Thanks for clarifying that. Please close.

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.