[GI] cant log in Again

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Peace, Dec 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peace

Peace User

Can't log in again same as Monday, does any 1 care?

2. tsermpakis

tsermpakis User

me to ....i can't play

3. apetown.

apetown. User

yeah cant play and paid 50% boosters running. ofc scampoint never gonna reimburse those

4. **Owl**

**Owl** User

jeez when are they going to fix the game, just constantly trying to connect......

5. main account stuck jumping from 3-7 to 3-8 and now my noob account is stuck jumping from 3-1 to 3-2. i think DO is hinting that we should move on to another platform/game
    steve (GB1)

6. relog with a new ship, then switch to the one that's stuck. It will reappear at your base. Then use jump credits to switch maps, that's what worked for me.

7. Peace

Peace User

relog with a new ship, then switch to the one that's stuck. It will reappear at your base. Then use jump credits to switch maps, that's what worked for me.
    Worked for me as well still not convinced the game is worth it, prem runs out 16/01/21Then will decide

8. GB2 client screen will not load up after calendar section.
    I would give a more specific address, but downloadable client does not give url address in an address bar.
    The previous maintenance adivisement is already declared finished.

9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP. Is the OP, still experiencing this issue?

EHD

10. _SIMBA

_SIMBA User

Hey DO,
    The labyrinth is open for 5 minutes and the game is dead again ?!? Can't login anymore :(

11. souleater1

souleater1 User

tried for ten minutes straight couldn't connect if this is whats going to happen after flash is gone DO has'nt got a chance to stay afloat.

12. same here...

13. Games completely ruined they closed it to flash already..Before the 31st. Goodbye Dark Orbit.

14. cannot login :(((

15. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.