Cant log in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ψβΙδ☣ΗαΖαRDψ, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I can not log into dark orbit play screen. every time i press the start button on the back page and the screen comes up to load, it loads all the way up but never turns to the green start button, on my second day of this.

User Name:土βΙδ☣ΗαΖαRD火
    User ID:36297736

2. Also having the same problem, Load bar completely fills, but the connection to the server seems to be completely killed as my Internet Monitor shows a 0kb/s data usage between me and the server.

This seems to be a server problem and not a client problem or client connection issue.

3. It has happened to me before but i never much thought cause all i had to do was refresh, but now it on the second day of this. some have said maybe its your connection, but i know its not because i have played Seafight, and Deepolis also connected to those without an issue, even tried getting on another one of my do accounts and those do not load either

4. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

I am having this issue as well. I have found it happening more often if I click off of the game page while waiting for it to load (to check facebook or something similar). I find that if it stalls and I refresh my browser page it loads straight away but I am afraid that I cannot give you any real answers other than we are aware and we have sent this information to support.
    Unfortunately as it is now the Holidays I cannot see much being done about it until after the staff return to work. There is only a skeleton staff available to deal with emergencies such as server crashes.

Regards