Cant log in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †→Zєηη←†, Apr 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. They can't give you's compensation, because it only happened to 1 server - GB1 , and a few GE servers. Other servers were up and working.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. ROARY

ROARY User

I am a paying player too and if the server is going back online I honestly think Bigpoint should give a small something to it's players to say sorry. I also think it is unfair if other servers are online and GB1 is not, it's like Bigpoint don't care about the players of GB1??

3. when i was a kid i was taught that ze germans were top at science and technology .. but also at beer drinking .. clearly the dev team are having a party

4. ya same here server been off since 3pm

5. .RIPLEY.

.RIPLEY. User

now after 10pm an still cant get on GB1. purchased prem this morning so already lost a day on that. GREAT tech support guys

6. Still cant get on and have Missed out on Invasion gate :l ...

7. Some servers still work, Global America 5 (US East Servers) seems ok even with the silly drones thing. GB1 & GB2 still not working for me & just about to try the Global Europe servers I have on account...

8. BULLET-EST

BULLET-EST User

Having the same problem..... does DO play the fools on their gamer? LOL
    No sense at all. I have this problem since last night.

9. @warrior12 its not jost GB1 its also GE1 its down for the past 17 hours and counting for me

10. Guys make a new Thread for God sake , this thread Title is " Can't log in " you guys can login but have a different problem lol.

ŴДƦЯÏØЯ™_12$ likes this.
  11. So we still cant login!?

12. I dont suppose this is going to be fixed today... i have wars to fight :L

13. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

We are currently aware that there are some issues within several servers. This matter is being investigated. Hopefully by the time you receive my post here in forums a resolution will have been found and you can return to your game play.

For those who go to the login page, and it will not allow you to access the account. You will need to contact support.

Please know that we appreciate your patience and understanding through this issue.
    Have a lovely day!
    Astraea