CAN'T LOGIN AFTER BACKGROUND WORK

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ĐΣΛĐ-MAN-ШΘNĐEЯĻΛŃĐ, Sep 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Did someone forget to plug the extension cord back in? You know the one going across the street to the gas station. Wake up and go across the street and plug it in.

The game was somewhat better early this morning and I saw you guys at DO are still trying to run an event???? WHY??? CAN WE JUST RUN THE BASIC GAME FOR AWHILE???? Then I was jumping to 1-7 and 14.09.2023 - 10:10 Jump credit used no connection instantly. 30 minutes l8r still no connection.

TURN OFF ALL EVENTS!!! NO CUSTOMERS ARE GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON A PVP EVENT OR A NEW SHIP WHILE YOUR GAME IS LAGGED OUT OR YOU CANT EVEN LOGIN. AS SOON AS I SAW THE 500 POINTS ON MY SHIP THE GAME LAGGED AND I WAS GOING TO JUMP TO 1-7 TO START POPPIN MMO, I SHOULD OF KNOWN IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2023
    .-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  2. hi all , today since 7:00 AM cant login startpage , DO hope you can restor the connection ,thx.

3. cant connect to the game screen