can't login into game again!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Sep 7, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

9/072023 us server at 9:06 am server time. Game page will not load again, last month we lost at least a week do to this issue, 7 days into this one and were picking up speed. Got 3 in 7 days so far. Is everyone back from vacation at BP yet?

-TACKO-[H.E] likes this.
  2. **silver**

**silver** User

helo starfire...this game is under attack...from china owners ;) they have got noob programmers and don't want do maintenance on old hardware servers....and want add too much things and stuffs and events....for money,ofc.....so.....this game is going die....^^

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  3. There is a bug again if you have a title before you couldn't login go into your pilot profile and change your title and try to login again. Hope it works.

4. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

it's been going down for years, just sad to see a good game fall. If it makes it, a smart thing would be to remove anything that is not related to the game in real time, should be put back on the backpages where it belongs. The game started getting real funky after they started migrating things from back pages to the game screen. Hope it makes it it's a great game.

mxmumefort likes this.
  5. Been going down for years and your still playing? There are other good games online.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
  6. This is beyond ridiculous....even if you do get logged in the lag is so bad the game is unplayable. According to the stats page the players logging into the US2 server has plummeted. Only 328 players managed to log in during the last 24hrs.

7. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

well i see 478 players online right now... 8 members and 470 guest... hmmm REALLY makes you wonder how many of those are actually playing and how many are running scripts... i cant log on... how are they?

8. I do believe that number on the forums page counts players from all servers not just US2.