[GI] Can't login

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZabusXant, Nov 26, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Greetings!
    It's been 15 minutes now since I always get server error 500 and 503. At first I couldn't logon to the map (after clicking start button). At one point the start button would not show up on the back screen. I exited the app and started it again - won't even send through the credentials.

I tried clearing cache but didn't seem to work. I have a solid Internet connection.

If it helps, this happened right after the countdown finished on jump CPU. The main screen froze so I exited it and couldn't log on ever since.

P.S. Feel free to move to technical issues if it is more the more appropriate section

Last edited by moderator: Nov 26, 2021
    Zdarec123 likes this.
  2. Same happens to me lately just be patient and when clicking to access the game click credentials and wait a sec before you click the start it helps i think the game itself is slow.

3. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

thanks, it did work eventually.. lost half an hour tho :/

Zdarec123 likes this.
  4. Hello! This is from the DarkOrbit Discord community!

We've reported the problem aswell. It happened on every single server, so don't think that it was just on one of the servers. The problem is reported and the DarkOrbit team is looking in it. At the moment, the problem is still occuring.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 26, 2021
    Zdarec123 likes this.
  5. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Thanks, much appreciated. The game did get back to normal after some 30-40 minutes

6. The problem seems to be solved. I do believe the thread can be closed.

7. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

yes, thanks a lot

Zdarec123 likes this.
  8. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

TermiteFan and Zdarec123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.