[TI] cant resset skill tree

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Audi.2, Jul 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

i am pressing the button for resset but it dosnt work

2. guffe21

guffe21 User

help why the reset skills button does not work

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey there @guffe21 ,

When you click on reset skills, do you get the confirmation screen at all? If so, is it when you click ok on the confirmation screen it fails to work?

Are you using the client, or your browser to try and reset? I would try clearing your cache first, and if that fails, try a different browser.

4. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

No, i dont get the confirmation screen at all. nothing happens when i click on resset button. i am using the client. i tried from client, from browser but it dosnt work. i am clearing my cache always but it dosnt work too. i will try different browser now.

i tried from 2 different browsers but it dosnt work too

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2021
  5. SirThrills

@Audi.2 ,

Could you get a screenshot of what your reset skill button looks like? (And just to confirm, do you have enough uridium for your reset?)

6. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

7. SirThrills

Thanks for the screenshot, to look into this further, could you provide your userid and server?

8. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

Yes of course. MY ID: 170569783
    server: GE7

9. guffe21

guffe21 User

userid = guffe2 id = 171164827

server = global europa 3

10. SirThrills

Thanks all!, The issue has been reported up the chain

11. last month I posted several topics in the forum in one of which it was mentioned that such a bug was found in the store. The bug is that there are no confirmation messages for action and here the skills are obviously the same, some of the posts were deleted and I was sanctioned for it, but apparently they are not working on the issue or intend to do so. This happaned after the Dispatch update. Buttons still are not visible no translation no confirmation (for retrievers).
    there is a bug in the skylab no confirmation to.

12. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

Thank you!

13. Audi.2

Audi.2 User

Fixed! thank you!

TermiteFan likes this.
  14. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as resolved.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status: