[TI] Can't transfer a single ore after applying a new code

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bisphenol, Oct 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bisphenol

bisphenol User

As the title says, I can't transfer anything from skylab after applying latest "UPGRADE" code.

I am pretty sure the code is the reason, as I noticed the problem first on my main account as I entered the code first and then tried to send from skylab. Then switched to another server and reversed the order - I was able to send 1 ore to the ship, but after applying the code I can't send anything more although my cargo bay contains only 1 promerium ore.
    Seems the new upgrade resources are counted towards cargo capacity, and although the game page says 1/8000, I can't send anything to the ship.

Just to verify, I did the same check on three more servers (so five in total) - selling cargo and thus emptying the cargo bay, sending 1 ore from skylab, applying the code, trying to send another ore but then it says "not enough cargo space".

Can someone please look into this? Just please don't suggest to clear cache as I already tried that ancient trick.

-=spiltmilk=-[PS] likes this.
  2. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

Yes same here unable to send ore through skylab

3. anduril

anduril User

Same is true for me, unable to send ore from skylab, and I have 0 ores is my refining tab to transfer out. I also used the code before trying to transfer.

4. Bakjam

Bakjam User

This is a known bug as stated on Discord. It will probably be solved tomorrow!

bisphenol and anduril like this.
  5. anduril

anduril User

Bakjam, thank you for the update, I really appreciate you bringing info from Discord (which I don't use) to the DO forum. Thnaks again.

Bakjam likes this.
  6. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Thanks for the info Bakjam, it was a lightning fast reply!

I had a fear my issue would eventually end up at support. But it's a relief to see my problem is not isolated case.

BTW, I can't play before this is resolved, actually no one can normally play unless they either put thousands or prom/seprom on speed and shield gens or they enjoy playing the role of a sitting duck.

Another thing is that the Halloween event is coming to an end and I cannot participate any more. From the past (bad) experience, I don't understand why the dev team makes so big changes during any event when changes almost always break the game for a few days, if not longer...
    *sigh*

Bakjam likes this.
  7. Kyro

Kyro User

Dunno about "tommorow", this also from DarkOrbit's Discord server(#Announcements channel, Silvanito is a game dev)...:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second screen is from #general_en channel, basically a response to someone asking if they really mean next week.

bisphenol likes this.
  8. I've found a solution to broken skylab. You guys need to use/sell "Isochronate" as it unintentionally (expected from DO) took up players cargo space after we redeem it. Probably a glitch /bug.

Worked fine with me after i used it to upgrade few prom lasers

PowerMad likes this.
  9. PowerMad

PowerMad User

Awesome, thank you very much!!!

10. Yep, same here can't send anything from skylab to ship.

Always a problem with this game when they change things. Maybe time to move on, I don't know. Frustrating.

-FT

**Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

bisphenol and evve1 like this.
  11. Planearium

Planearium User

Unless they manage to fix it in the next couple of hours, it will be fixed next week.

Tomorrow is some Christian holiday and the whole country (Germany) doesn't have to go to work (hospitals, army, the police and the likes should be working however). I just got insight that people at BP don't work on weekends so yea, next week :)

Are we getting compensated for their own programming mistakes? Probably not, although I wouldn't mind getting free 12-16k promerium per day until the bug is fixed (that's the amount of prom I manage to send daily and upgrade my lasers since sep refinery is still being upgraded)

Really disappointing as I have 2 GGs set up for Sunday, but I have like 7k rounds of upgraded lasers left )-:

12. The problem I have is that I can't upgrade, don't have enough Uri for that, And it seems I can't sell the stuff, I tried, system won't let me.

BP should beta test this stuff before they but out to people!

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.
  13. oh man i thought it was tested but not good enough can't tranfer ore to my ship

14. solution for now is upgrade something to lvl 8 and look the counter of the I Chron go down if it reach 10.000 you can click so that you go forward in time have used now 9.998 I-Chron and the loading space of your ship is coming free agian ….

Hope that this will help ...till DO fix this :) have fun all

15. i STILL can't transfer any cargo from my skylab. i do have the 10k Isochronate. however, i can't sell it from the trade station in 2-1, 2-8, or 5-2. when you pull the trade window up. there's no spot to sell the Isochronate, and i can't do it from my backpage in the hanger section. more and more i'm becoming frustrated with this game. only reason i haven't totally abandoned it is the fact i ahev ALOT of time and money invested in it, plus the frendships i have formed with some of the players keep me involved with the game. please fix this problem.

16. anduril

anduril User

Tried the workaround, reduced my ISO down to about 1,000 - and still can't send ore from skylab. This is way beyond frustrating.

17. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I took the iso down with upgrades till I couldn't do any more and was able to transfer some from skylab.

Was below 1000 when I tried.

inconsistencies may exist which is typical for the game.

PNW

edit: did successfully twice in a row

18. i would also like to add that my east 3 vru ship on the same server is able to transfer rock from skylab. the difference is that the vru ship DIDN'T use the free code. so i guess i'm gonna have to play that ship till this nerfed system cleans it up. thus endeth the sermon . :mad:

19. This thing has been bugged all week and we gotta wait on them to fix it next week lol....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.